Kawasaki Ninka 250R.....are they a pretty descent bike...reliability wise etc.....?

Victor

Rookie
I've been thinking of getting a Honda CBR 125r or a Kawasaki 250R. As far as the kawasaki 250r goes.....1. Are they a reliable bike 2. 0-60 time? - top speed? 3. How do you think they compare to something like the Honda CBR 125r i realize thats like apples and oranges sort of being a smaller engine on the honda.....but what are your general impressions of either?

MotoMan

The Ninja because of the larger displacement offers more flexibility for different kinds of roads and length of trip. Also because it is a twin it will be smoother than the CBR. The CBR has fuel injection which will make it run better under different riding conditions (cold weather starting, high elevation, consistent fuel delivery throughout the full RPM range).

I haven't seen any comprehensive reviews on either bike so I can't quote 0-60 times. Both bikes are going to be very reliable, but the 250 will not be as mechanically stressed to travel under the speed and road conditions as the 125.

I suggest you do a search for reviews of each bike. You will find lots of informal reviews from owners and casual riders.