Kawasaki Releases its 2007 Sport ATV Lineup

AutoXpert

Administrator
2007 Kawasaki KFX700 (More info)
Always a favorite, the Kawasaki KFX®700 all-terrain vehicle (ATV) continues to be popular among off-road enthusiasts. Its powerful V-twin engine, automatic transmission and racing-style chassis, make aggressive riding on the KFX700 fun and easy.

2007 Kawasaki KFX450 (More info)
Aluminum Chassis
All-New Engine
Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Electric Start
Reverse Gear
Aggressive Styling

2007 Kawasaki KFX90 (More info)
The KFX®90 is the perfect choice for riders 12 years and older. This ATV offers great mid-range engine performance with full-size ATV flair in its styling. Power comes from an easy to use and environmentally friendly four-stroke air-cooled powerplant.

2007 Kawasaki KFX50 (More info)
The KFX®50 is a best in class ATV perfect for beginning riders age six years and older. The KFX50 combines an environmentally friendly four-stroke air-cooled engine with solid handling, especially important for young riders.

F

fruitengine_han

YEAH!!! my brother was talking about that stuffs the other night... I was pissed because I can't sleep. He keeps on asking our dad for money and buy that two wheeled thing...

darsh11

Rookie
auto expert is quite intelligent ,the new kawasaki is really good for the begineers as it rides like a knife on the butter