Mitsubishi 3 Cars 1 Soul?

Crazy KB

The Mitsubishi commercial states "three cars one soul" it also states "one great car, leads to another, leads to another" and it is for the Lancer. Now I know Lancer and Evo, but what is the other car??

And do not say Galant that has a different body style and has been around for years, not to mention it starts at Lancer and goes up.

All I could come up with was Lancer, Lancer Ralliart, and Evo, but I'm not sure if the Ralliart Edition counts?
What do ya'll think?

Knightrider

it kind of depends on what you want it to be
theory is it starts with a lancer then the evo then the evo8

i have not had the pleasure of comparing in person the ralli art aditions

but it as said that they are going to release a new car that is based of the lancer platform but has more in common with a eclipse

i believe it was at the detroit auto show and i seen the new concept that is farther than expected in person and its nice

not sure what changes they will do to the one that i have seen

Knightrider

it kind of depends on what you want it to be
theory is it starts with a lancer then the evo then the evo8

i have not had the pleasure of comparing in person the ralli art aditions

but it as said that they are going to release a new car that is based of the lancer platform but has more in common with a eclipse

i believe it was at the detroit auto show and i seen the new concept that is farther than expected in person and its nice

not sure what changes they will do to the one that i have seen

kegwa

Well for me i think this days they will do more than what the people expected. As we can see now the technology are to fast to depreciate so they will try maybe they will try to create cars that are good as what the futures flow.