Mitsubishi Mirage Good Car?

N

nuffin_420

Im thinking about buying a 94 Mirage sedan with 123k miles. It has the 1.8l 4 cyl. with automatic transmision. Is this a good car reliability wise?

My aunt previously owned a 93 Dodge Colt sedan. Exact same car and engine. She only owned it a month before my uncle blew it up so that why im asking about reliability. Hers had 170k miles and was still running great. It got about 40 mpg and i really like the design of the car. She didnt drive her car hard so I dont know how fast 0-60 acceleration is,but when passing a car she would be going 90+ with out even knowing it.

The Mirage im looking at is $900, im gonna try to get the guy down to $800. The front seats needs seat covers and thats about it. It does need a muffler but I can get that from my aunts colt, heck I could probably buy the whole thing for $50 and use it for parts.

lemontreegr

A 94 Mirage for 900$ it better be in good shape i would say 500$ take it or leave it i had a 98 Mirage for a few years and it was a good car that did not let me down on some long trips