Mitsubishi vs Sports car?

sexy

Rookie
Alot of people i know are saying i'm stupid for buying the only car i've ever wanted a Mitshubishi Shogun when i'm 25, Single with no kids they're saying why did i not buy a sports car or a corsa or something similiar What are your thoughts on it?
I'm not worried about it just asking what others thought. I'm really happy with it love it to bits
I don't carry that much not really quite often take my mum & dad places as neither of them drive

kegwa

hmmp..regarding to this you don't have to worry what the others saying. They just jealous with your ride. It's a nice car to think of. All you need to do is to maintain you car properly.

I am sure you can choose only yourself when you buy a car. It will be you who will drive it, and the only person who should like it is you :) Good luck

criber

Rookie
Well I saw a clip that an evo Lancer can compete with Lambo Gallardo in a close circuit course. As well know both cars are all wheel drive but engine is pretty much different. But hey for a cheaper price you can drive almost as a super car with the evo.