Mustang with Aston Martin V-12 Engine?

Sam S

Rookie
Wouldn't this cost a lot, and where can you get a left over Aston Martin Engine.
http://carversation.com/2008/04/16/video-mustang-gets-aston-martin-vanquish-v12/

If you have to ask how much it cost, you probably couldn't afford it anyway. Interesting, but kind of a freakshow ride IMO. I would rather have a blown 5.4 without all the Chip Foose pimp add-ons.

If you have to ask how much it cost, you probably couldn't afford it anyway. Interesting, but kind of a freakshow ride IMO. I would rather have a blown 5.4 without all the Chip Foose pimp add-ons.

kegwa

+1... I know it's is quite expensive..

I think you likely couldn't pay for it anyway. Interesting, but kind of a freakshow travel IMO. I would rather have a blown 5.4 without all the Chip Foose pimp add-ons.

The modern Aston Martin DBS is a high performance GT sports car version of the DB9 from the UK manufacturer Aston Martin. Aston has used the DBS name once before on their 1967–72 grand tourer coupe. The modern car replaces the 2004 Vanquish S as the flagship of the marque.