My 125cc Dirt Bike Wont Stay on.Turns off when i sit on it or open the

boongies07

throttle or open the choke.? I have a 125cc 4 stoke dirt bike that doesnt need a battery to run.It will start on the fisrt kick even after sitting for a while but wont run right.can keep it on but when i shift it into first and let off the clutch,it turns off and gas squirts out the carb into the air filter.i already bought a new spark, cleaned the carbs (i Think i did it right),and tried running it without the air filter and put the stock muffler back on.i even emptied the gas tank twice and put super and still nothing. Nothing i try will fix it please help,Oh and its a 2005

ashiq2009

Rookie
SUBJECT: YAMAHA TTR125 SHUTS OFF WHILE RUNNING. hey i have a tt-r 125 and it is messed up. ..... Building an eastern version would be nice since we don't have open ..... It wont start back up right away but if I let it sit for about 5 min it .... Creator/Editor/Publisher of Dirt Bike magazine; Editor of Off-Road

maxjlone

I want to say check to make sure your valve adjustment is within spec - if the intake valves are hanging open, or the exhaust valves aren't opening far enough, it can cause this. Also, if the ignition timing is set incorrectly it can cause this issue, so be sure to check that too.