My Infiniti G35 Has Bad Gas Pedal Problems Any Suggestions or Has This...

michael p

Rookie
Well I have a 350z which is nearly identical, and I know our cars are pretty much impossible to have a stuck accelerator because they use "drive by wire" which means they have electronic means of detecting pedal position and not a cable. You may have just panicked when you hit something and hit the gas.

Also, if they had this problem, they would certainly be recalled as this is really serious

Sean

Rookie
...Happened to Anybody Else??? I totaled my car because I had backed up and bumped into a small cement barrier and then suddenly my car jolted forward (going at a very high speed) and crashed into the wall in front of me. I think that the gas pedal or accelerator got stuck or something or the car might have malfunctioned has this ever happened to anyone else or does anyone have any suggestions on how this might have happened? The car was in excellent condition before and never had any problems. I think that this is a problem that is on all G35s or Infiniti's and not just my car.

Never heard a car doing that. 60 Min made a bogus claim about Audi in the mid 80s. My dad own an Audi, never happen. What was the issue? The gas pedal and the break are close for quick reaction times. People are so stupid that pressed both and you can see why they took off. It was not Audi's fault was the people that did not know how to drive it. I think you screw up like this one and trying to blame Infiniti for it. Beside, I will not get an Overprice Datsun BMW Wannabe even if it was given to me.

Chigga

Rookie
I think it's just your car. If it's every Infiniti, then shouldn't Nissan by bankrupt by now? What with people suing them and all.