Please help! My names Shelby, and I need a good diet before summer! Anoyone...

Shelbster

...=] thanks<3? Okay so...This is my first time really on Yahoo! Answers, so I'm reall exited to get an answer! If anyone can answer this QUICK!, that would be awesome.

I'm Shelby
14years old..
5'5"..
+&108 Lbs.

I know that I'm not even close to being fat, becuase I'm not.
^But, I have A LITTLE extra stuff I would rather not have on my tummy+&theighs.
But mosly my theighs, becuase my stomach isnt bad at all...
Well neither are my theighs..But..

B A S I C A L L Y:I just want a Diet that..
1) Take at the MOST a month, and at LEAST a week.
2) Doesn't have anything to do with starvation....Ick.
3) Is for teens
4) +&GETS ME FIT FOR SUMMER =].

I need answers quick, I'll really appreciate it.Thanks guys XD

Randi

weight watchers. It is about eating balanced (and right) you eat the way your body needs you to eat. It is customized for your body. It works and your not miserable. Also you have to drink 6 eight oz. glasses of water a day and exercise often. (i do five times a week). If you stick to it, count your points, drink your water, and exercise not only will you loose weight but you'll be healthier all around and have a little muscle to show off. got to weight watchers.com I strongly recommend it. Your still young and so most other diets would restrict what you ate and when your young and still growing and developing that's not good! Weight watchers is about adapting a healthy eating lifestyle (and you can still eat out!) just trust me and try it.

Randi

weight watchers. It is about eating balanced (and right) you eat the way your body needs you to eat. It is customized for your body. It works and your not miserable. Also you have to drink 6 eight oz. glasses of water a day and exercise often. (i do five times a week). If you stick to it, count your points, drink your water, and exercise not only will you loose weight but you'll be healthier all around and have a little muscle to show off. got to weight watchers.com I strongly recommend it. Your still young and so most other diets would restrict what you ate and when your young and still growing and developing that's not good! Weight watchers is about adapting a healthy eating lifestyle (and you can still eat out!) just trust me and try it.

cbella76

diets dont work but lifestyle changes do go here www.sparkteen.com its a free site for teens who want to lose weight and teaches you how to lose weight and keeping with a lifestyle change of healthy eating habits and moderate exercise, it has many tools like calorie counters, tips, very active message boards ect! dont do on any weird crazy diet or take any pills they dont work use this site,

Yami

You are still growing. If you want to get fit, don't let your first thought be "diet." I list some things that can easily get done in a month for getting fit for the summer and develop a healthier lifestyle.

1) Start excersizing: when you go to the gym (if you have one) do reps on abs for a stronger core (ab crunches) and high incline on a treadmill for you thighs. You are really trying to tone here.
If not at the gym, get a yoga ball and do ab crunches on it and get some dumb bells and do lunges for those legs (you can find pictures online of how to do these).
2) Don't diet, instead think of a healthly mindsest. Look at what you are putting in your body, read labels, use common sense.
3) Eat a vitamin every day. Drink a good amount of water for hydration, good skin, stopping bloating, curbing hunger. Move a little more: walk around, park far from the store, don't IM on the computer all day.

Extra tips:

Eat fiber in the morning, doing things like adding an apple or a handful of baby carrots helps. Fiber tells your brain, its full. Oh, and hopefully you are eating breakfast in the morning that kicks starts metabolism.

Avoid foods with labels that say: high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oil, enriched flour, or sugar as one of the top five ingrediants.

Another tip: I feel like spenlda or anything like that doesn't help. It increased my sweet tooth. It's better to slowly stop high sugar consumption.

Shaving off these extra calories will help.

But if you have any conditions example, diabetes, don't just try this stuff. Obviously check with your doctor.

I hope this list helps, Shelby.