Police?!? Why are you more likely to pull over the sports car rather than...

linktheworld219

...the mini-van when both are speeding? I drive a mustang GT and the guy in front of me is driving a 1990 mini-van on a 70 MPH highway. He PASSES me and I am going 78 ( figured it was safe to go that fast ) he must have been going 85-90 RIGHT through a cop waiting on the side of the road hidden behind something.

The cop pulls out, I am thinking....good maybe that mini-van wont go that fast because it looks like it is going to fall apart. THEN THE COP PULLS ME OVER?!?! I was like....ok what is going on here?

Justin H

I'm not a cop, but I can tell you one of the first things they would say to this is that it doesn't matter who was going faster, you were speeding so you got pulled over.

Beyond that, I couldn't tell you the reasoning besides the standard answers like the sports car is flashier and so forth.

Ryan O

with people who drive sports cars they are more likely to be speeding more often then mini vans so yes they pull over sports cars more often

S

Spitzer!

Hilarious!

You was like ok what did I do that, that guy didn't do worst, lol.

C

cclover _

Well...it sounds like both of you were speeding...I'm going to catch the one that is close to me when trying to stop a speeder and there are two of them.