Problem with car rims?

Y

your_fantasy87

I got a problem!
Today when i was driving to the store i noticed that the car made some weird noise and i could feel it moving weird!
So i checked all the Rims and Tires... and i noticed there is a freaking bump in it... no clue how it happend!
(my car is still new) So tomorrow i wanna go to my car dealer and find out what he says about it!
And here i wanted to ask... is that like really bad? And is it gonna cost me alot to fix it?
Thank you so much for your answeres!
**The dent or bump is in the rim, the rims doesnt look good no more***

guess78624

On the rim, or on th tire? If the "bump"is on the rim, and it is "bumped" outward, it is a defective rim, - if the "bump" goes inward, you have hit a curb or something and bent it!
Bent rim is generally figured to be your fault!-- If rim is "bad" the mfr's. warranty should take care of that!

If the bump is on the tire, - that is indication that the tire has a broken casing (internal plys of tire have let go).. This should be covered by warranty. (By tire manufacturer)! A broken casing (with a "bump" sticking up) generally makes the car do "hula" at a certian slow speed, - and if driven faster it may begin to bounce and bump violently!

Now if you dealer is any good they will take care of any warranty work- through warranty, and not make you chase down tire dealer and go through "whatever" to get them to take care of bad tire!

In either case you should get it taken care of as soon as possible, because either defedtive wheel,- or defective tire Could give you a flat at any time, -- and you sure don't want it to happen while you are driving at "road speed"!

Amos.a

Rookie
I got a problem!
Today when i was driving to the store i noticed that the car made some weird noise and i could feel it moving weird!
So i checked all the Rims and Tires... and i noticed there is a freaking bump in it... no clue how it happend!
(my car is still new) So tomorrow i wanna go to my car dealer and find out what he says about it!
And here i wanted to ask... is that like really bad? And is it gonna cost me alot to fix it?
Thank you so much for your answeres!
**The dent or bump is in the rim, the rims doesnt look good no more***
May be it is due to defective rim or the bumps you stated. Simply go to the dealer and complain about the noise you heard from the car, in the new car the noise like that is much irritating.