Question about 2006 Yamaha YZF600R, is this a decent bike?

S

smf_hi

Hi all. I'm looking at getting a new bike and hope you can help. I'm trying to find a decent commuter bike. I'm not interested in tearing up the corners or pulling wheelies in 2nd gear, or doing 180 mph. I just want a bike to get back and forth to work, be RELIABLE, and comfortable. I've come across a couple of 2006 Yamaha YZF600Rs and they look like they fit the bill. I want a more upright stance, kind of like a Honda Sports/Touring bike to save my back. I intend to use the bike mostly for commuting to work, but will also be taking occasional weekend trips on it with the wife.

I'm wondering if there is something wrong with these bikes? Seems to be a great price, 1100 miles and priced at $6,000.00. I've been looking at them for awhile now. They have been on the dealers lot for at least 7 months which has me kind of concerned. All the reviews on them that I have been able to find have been positive . Are these good bikes or am I missing something??

Thanks a lot!!!
http://www.hinshawsmotorcyclestore.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=02692377X12K8K2007J12I12I58JAMQ493R0&veh=21693&pov=513815