Should I buy a Harley-Davidson?

cneron

I admit it, for years I was a Harley-basher. They've always been the most beautiful bikes in the world, yes, but I was always more interested in utility. A lot of people buy them for the image---and I HATE the image. I like to ride motorcycles, I don't give a damn what other people think of me riding the thing. I never thought I would consider buying an H-D, but due to my height, taste and the type of riding I do, my options are limited and Harley is about the last real bike out there. I am hugely irritated with the plastic faux chrome parts on Japanese bikes in recent years. I've heard that insurance is high on H-Ds, that repairs are expensive (and frequent), and I don't feel good about the belt drive thing. If I went Harley, I'd have to go with the 1200N Sportster. Fill me in, people.

T-BONE

Rookie
your correct that repairs are frequent and expensive. look under thread t-bone for more on this subject.

Micheal73

Banned
Yes, Harley-Davidson bikes totally new concept of bikes. All Harley-Davidson bikes is great design & configuration.