should i buy a used 2003 BMW M3, used 2007 Lexus IS 350 or a new Infiniti G37?

coolshankster

I'm currently looking for a car that is sporty, has 6 cylinder s(gives around 20 highway mileage), is luxurios, and also has good safety rating. My plan is to hand it down to my son next year when he turns 17. What's a good choice out of these three or is there any other luxury sports car that meets this criteria.

mslewis32

the M3 is the best of those rides - period. The problem is ...used ? just need to do your due diligence and checking how well it has been cared for. Also, handing a car like that to your 17 year son ( well nice ) will probably lead to trouble. I got in trouble at 18 with a modified honda civic !!! Not a great car to have for new drivers way too much power..
You will not get the techy stuff that the Lexus and infiniti have in them but you will have a better preforming and handling vehicle. I love and own infiniti's but I think the Lexus has a better look than the G37. All things being equal - for yourself, I would go with the M3, Infiniti, then the Lexus in that order - as for a car I would give my son at 17, I would go in reverse order... ( Lexus, Infiniti, BMW )... see link for comparo...

I ? burgers

Get an audi s4. Those things are great. They are more compfortable than the M3's and just as sporty. Also, These days people hate M3 owners because most of them are pricks. Get an S4.

I ? burgers

Get an audi s4. Those things are great. They are more compfortable than the M3's and just as sporty. Also, These days people hate M3 owners because most of them are pricks. Get an S4.