Steve mclaren ?

GARY

Rookie
It should be harry but the old men at the FA dont like men that speak their mind. Especially after his arrest...........But I think it should be an English Manager.

peter c

Rookie
hes going to the xmas fancy dress party dressed as a pumpkin as he is hoping that come midnight he will be turned into a coach !

my question is do you think even this could work for him or any england manager ??

little eccy

I think it is time to stop beating the dead horse, he's gone, the only problem I have is who the hell chose him, and do they still have their position, we should cry out for them to be replaced, for they obviously have no idea or insight into what they are doing.
ps hi to all fans of English football.

oldgrumpy

When well over half the players in the premiership are foreigners, how can any England manager pick a decent side.
McLaren has my deepest sympathy and so has the next guy that takes it on.

byteofk

Rookie
Nice joke.

Reply to "oldgrump":
"When well over half the players in the premiership are foreigners, how can any England manager pick a decent side."

When every good England player is in the same league and there are around 100 of them, what is the problem in picking a good team? You could pick a team of Spanish or French players who play in the EPL and they would beat the England XI 9 times out of 10. How would allowing another 50 or 100 English players into the EPL help the national team? It would only dilute the quality the 100 best ones already play against.

byteofk

Rookie
Nice joke.

Reply to "oldgrump":
"When well over half the players in the premiership are foreigners, how can any England manager pick a decent side."

When every good England player is in the same league and there are around 100 of them, what is the problem in picking a good team? You could pick a team of Spanish or French players who play in the EPL and they would beat the England XI 9 times out of 10. How would allowing another 50 or 100 English players into the EPL help the national team? It would only dilute the quality the 100 best ones already play against.