Top 10 Easy Tips To Avoid Car Accidents

-Ice-

Top 10 Easy Tips To Avoid Car Accidents

It is true and proven that numerous motorists can avoid deadly collisions by following the basic safety driving principles on America’s roadways. Insurance industry spokeswoman Heather Ryndak reminds drivers to buckle up, always drive defensively, observe the rules of the road, and be very courteous behind the wheel.

Ryndak advises motorists to apply various “steps to prevent distractions during driving that could affect their driving performance.” On top of the list is “don’t drink and drive.” According to Ryndak “One-third of all auto accidents are cause by drunken driving.”

Read More...

I taught a friend/client's son to drive. Two days after training was complete he got into an accident, rear-ending another driver. He's a really good kid. But I think it's a common mistake of teens. Going too fast. Braking at the last moment, using their quick reaction time at the wrong moment, too little experience for a busy city highway.

I felt so bad for the mother...

Netsom

Rookie
thanks for the information ,your information is really very important for all
of the visitor because if he read your script then never cause accident in the life .

abigail13

Rookie
Thanks for the tips that you have shared. It's a good thing to know that there are people like you who are concerned and cares for others.

Gropillw

Rookie
That helped me a lot, it was all very specific tips. Thanks a ton for your useful information and hope to read more from you.

Gropillw

Rookie
Thanks for this info.The most common sense tip of all, for car drivers to prevent car accidents, is to be extremely mindful of road rules. These were made for a reason and should be respected for the safety of all concerned. If these laws are always followed, auto accidents may not occur as frequently.

Robert742

Rookie
Thanks for this info.The most common sense tip of all, for car drivers to prevent car accidents, is to be extremely mindful of road rules. These were made for a reason and should be respected for the safety of all concerned. If these laws are always followed, auto accidents may not occur as frequently.
Agreed. If everyone drove defensively, and look out of other people's mistakes, we would live in a much safer world on the road ways.