Upgrade my nissan car doors like a Lamborghini murcielago?

seek

Rookie
i have a nissan altima 08 coupe. The way i see my car it's cool for my age I'm 18 just incase.
i'm just wondering where can i bring my car to change the doors like a lambo, and how much will likely it cost.i live in a not so big city so its hard for me to find a good mechanics or something like that.tnx

John

Rookie
so you want your doors to flip up. i guess some garages might be able to do that, but you probably would have to go to a body shop. it is just a different type of hinge on the door but its a pain in the ass to align everything. i've seen it done with some large trucks (Ford super dutys) and it does look pretty neat. i guess if you want you could try doing it yourself. and if you take you time and have the correct tools you probably could. that is kind of an odd request though if you go to most mechanics but they probably can do it and they can give you a quote on it. i would be looking in the the 1000-3000 dollar range if i had to guess. and do it yourself, maybe more along the lines of 800 because it would be labor that will cost the most. good luck with your nissan