What are some of the average maintenance costs for a 2005 Maserati Quattroporte?

TimD

Rookie
SERIOUS QUESTION HERE!

Please don't answer with - WOW! A LOT! LOL! :)

I'm looking to buy this car and maybe a mechanic or salesman can give me some advice?

SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
1) What's an oil change run on this car?
2) Tires? I've heard they need replaced (at least the rear) about every 10k miles.
3) Brakes? Cost and life expectancy?
4) General reliability? Can I depend on this car as a daily driver?

FYI - I live in Atlanta and there is a Maserati dealer not far from where I live so finding a qualified shop is not an issue.

Thanks!

gary o

Rookie
Oil change will cost about $200, tires? depends how and how much you drive and quality you buy. Guess you could spend $200 each. Brakes depend how much you drive but a quality brake job will cost about $1,000. As far as daily driver?well this car is not designed for that, and will probably suffer in stop and go traffic. So would need a tuneup about every 4-6 months at a cost of about $2,000. then you need a mechanic that is trained. Hope you can find one in your area.

As far as every day driver?well this vehicle is not conceived for that, and will likely bear in halt and proceed traffic. So would require a tuneup about every 4-6 months at a cost of about $2,000. then you require a mechanic that is trained.

joesharp

Rookie
As far as every day driver?well this vehicle is not conceived for that, and will likely bear in halt and proceed traffic. So would require a tuneup about every 4-6 months at a cost of about $2,000. then you require a mechanic that is trained.
wish i could afford one