What car? Honda, Toyota, Scion, or Mitsubishi?

Zeppelin

Im looking to buy a car.

Honda civic
Toyota corolla
Honda civic hybrid
Scion tC
Mitsubishi Lancer

Those are the choices that I am interested in. The civic regular being my 1st choice. What out of those do you think is the best? Im not exactly familiar with cars. Im looking for something safe, with a good amount of features so these cars will have some things added to them. Sunroof, leather seats, etc.

Thanks

hamn

Rookie
For what you want, the civic would be the only one that satisfies what you want in a car

The mitsu is a fun car, but totally impractical because its unsafe and heavy to insure

The scion tC is truly a fun, functinoal car, but does not offer as many luxury functions as you specified, but still a good choice if yoru willing to give up leather seats.

The Toyota Corolla is a plain car, nothing sepcial, nothign luxurious.

THe civic wins because its safe, functional, fun to drive, and everything you said you wanted can be bought with. It's a fuel efficent car, hybrid or not, and its really sporty looking. It's not too bad on insurance, and the spedometer is really cool!

Also, VW offers a wide array of cars that would suit your need. I have a GTI and a Jetta, and it seems like a jetta would be perfect for you! its safe, fun to drive, and good on gas. Plus, with just a little upgrade, you have all the luxury of an Audi in a VW

Paul

Rookie
Drop the Lancer and you have a good list of known reliable cars.

My daughter bought the TC and truly loves it.

Paul

Rookie
Drop the Lancer and you have a good list of known reliable cars.

My daughter bought the TC and truly loves it.