What is your opinion on the 2003 Harley Davidson Road King FLHR?

Buggy

please give me your own review and what u do and do not like about it.....thanks -buggy
it's gun metal pearl color...if that helps and also would u buy it?

HarleyDog

there are tons of 03s out there,,,the one with the silver stripe with special HD logo for the anniversary edition. it should be okay, not a rare one at all. if its fairly low mileage and been taken care of, ask for the best price. i have a 95 FLHR, carbureted 80 Ci and its great!

T-BONE

Rookie
I have 03 roadking, great bike up too 28000 miles. It has been down hill ever since. Please allow me to list some problems. 28000 miles spun main shaft bearing, damage one complete transmission. cost $1496 (us). 32000 miles cam plate bearing& tensioners. $448. 41000 miles imbalance under load (going up a hill) problem, crank & fly wheel assy. out of spec. repair one complete engine from top to bottom. cost $3712. 43000 miles excessive valve train noise, problem faulty lifters. cost $610. 45000 miles excessive valve train noise. still riding . The price of a 7 year unlimited milage warranty PRICE LESS.

It's a great bike! Recently my mate from DSRLeasing has bought it to drive around a bit and he even let me ride it a bit. Amazing, such a feel of the road.