What Starter motorcycle Should i Get -Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Ninja eliminator 125?

carlos

well i just need opinions on what i should get! the eliminator 125 or ninja 250r.. this is for my first motorcycle.i dont need new suggestions on other bikes please..thanks

fluffy

Rookie
Actually, I'd suggest the Ninja 500... it's not SO much harder to ride, will run a bit smoother, and make freeway speed much easier than the little 250, which screams when you have it up that high. Both are great starter bikes, but when you've been riding for a little while you wont want to have to buy a bigger bike right away, so a bigger starter is a good idea.
Good luck, and be careful!

(For a new rider, or even if you're experienced offroad like I was, I STRONGLY suggest doing one of the weekend safety courses that are held by many riding schools. They are generally available for both beginning and advanced riders, and it basically counts as a rider's test if you need a license. You get a lot of useful information, which just might save your life.)

bozobaggins

id say 250, motorcycles are quick to get the hang off and ull want to start going a little faster a few weeks into riding=p. i started on a 600 and still use it after 2 years, its nice and small and the pipe n airbox gave it sum umpf.