what would be a good soundsystem to buy for my hummer h2?

strongman

I'm thinking about buying one maybe 2 Massive Audio (P 3000.1) 3000w RMS @ 2 Ohm / 3000w x 1 RMS / 6000w x 1 Max Amplifiers, but i'm not sure still if they're the best for their price, they are only $500 each, so what would be the best, or loudest set up for about $1500 dollars? Also since the h2 has a bose soundsystem we went to circuit city and asked them about buying some subwoofers, but they told us that only bose speakers and subwoofers work with bose, but i'm still not sure if he was tellin us the truth, so what do you think i should do or buy? i'm lookin for some good subwoofers maybe 1500-2000watts rms, any suggestions?

Tom M

If you're going to spend a little cash on the system, you might just want to replace the in-door speakers and sell the Bose ones. They're not made to be extremely loud and you're going to have to take them out anyway in order to install a passive crossover (unless you buy a line-level or amplifier with a built-in). You can usually grab a good amount online for the Bose speakers (individually) since people tend to wreck their car speakers anyway. The thought that you "can't" use Bose speakers with any subwoofers besides Bose makes that guy either more of a dumbass or more of a con artist. I've yet to decide. Subs in an H2... look for 15's. FI car audio is going to be your best shot for amazing sound with crystal clarity in your bass. ficaraudio.com.18's are massive and usually unless you have way more than $1500 to blow on the setup, fiscally unfeasible. Meaning, you won't have the money for the amp...

As far as amps go, look into "Sundown Audio", although I'm not sure you'll find any good size amps for that price.

Thanks,
Tom.