Where is the diagnostic plug on an 1998 S reg Daewoo Lanos S 1.4?

clutternuter

My mechanic has had my car for over 3 weeks now and can't find the diagnostic plug so he can't get a reading on the computer and find out what the problem is. The engine is racing & eating petrol. He recomended having idle control valve replaced, which I have & checked to see if there is any air being drawn into the engine where it shouldn't be & cant find any problems there. I am desperate to get my car back as I am a mother of 4 and life is a little on the hard side when you're car-less. Is there any one that can tell me where to find the plug or what the problem could be? The engine size is 1.4s

Rich

It is supposed to be under the dash area very close to the center of the dash, slightly left of it.
Only other location in 1998 was behind the fuse cover.

This is what Alldata says.
Mitchell had no listing for it

H

hey_yall

in the u.s. 1996 and newer cars are obd2 and the plug is in a standard location, under the dash on the driver side

H

hey_yall

in the u.s. 1996 and newer cars are obd2 and the plug is in a standard location, under the dash on the driver side

H

hey_yall

H

hey_yall