Which car is most stylish: Mercedes C-class, BMW 3 series, Saab sport sedan,...

ErrC

...Land Rover LR2, Lincoln or Buick? Lacrosse?
My dream car would be a classic vehicle but my parents won't agree. So which car resembles the independent style of a classic to you? Thanks a lot
Any advice on reliability would be very helpful.
Saab's strike me as the better one too. But they must come with expensive repairs, right?

um... niner?

mercecdes and bmw are EXPENSIVE to fix once they break, saab landrover lincoln and buick are fine, saabs and landrovers are my taste... stick a snorkle exhaust on a land rover and your set man...

Adam D

Rookie
Saab 9-3, Euro Posh with an American Flare. Followed by the Benz. The BMW is nicer than the Benz, but it is too common.

Adam D

Rookie
Saab 9-3, Euro Posh with an American Flare. Followed by the Benz. The BMW is nicer than the Benz, but it is too common.

um... niner?

mercecdes and bmw are EXPENSIVE to fix once they break, saab landrover lincoln and buick are fine, saabs and landrovers are my taste... stick a snorkle exhaust on a land rover and your set man...

criber

Rookie
I my opinion Benz and the BMW are the most well engineered and stylish among all car brands. They invest millions of dollars just to create new designs and innovations from the wheels up to its steering wheel.

criber

Rookie
By the way Beryn wheels were created and engineered by BMW for that perfect fit. They are known for aftermarket and competition purpose brands.