Which vehicle should i purchase? Nissan murano or nissan rogue?

jmb162000

Rookie
Neither. Thanks to Ford, there are some safety and reliability issues with these two vehicles. Factory recall notices have been sent out and dealerships do have to take care of these problems. Anything Ford is associated with ( Ford and Nissan are basically partners )generally means something is not right. Just do some research before you spend all your hard earned money on what may be a very costly mistake in the long run. Go Toyota all the way. But seriously, do your homework first, you will see I am right.

Answer Man

Ok I dont know whats up with the first person to answer this but Ford and Nissan have no partnership what-so-ever.

Ford is with Lincoln, Mazda and Mercury

Nissan is with Infinity.

I love how the Murano looks and I would buy one of those over the Rogue just because. Plus first model years are not usually the best to buy.

Sexy Ray

I'd have to agree with answer man. First model year vehicles have many problems to be worked out with sequential years. But of course, you could get a perfectly good working car first year model and the rogue is priced considerably less than murano. Just depends on which one you like better and yor pocket book. I like both actually but the murano is a great vehicle. Unfortunately you can't say that about a first model year vehicle. The rogue has sport tuned suspension and has some great little extras. There's also a great difference in gas mileage. Rogue is better on that front.