Why is Floyd dodging Paul Williams, Cotto and Margarito....etc..?

HEAVY "D"

Every time he dodges the question on future opponents. Ricky is not an upper tier boxer like Margarito, Paul Williams, Sugar Shane, Cotto, Wincky...etc...
I am pretty sure that the Cotto fight will be mandatory.

A

atl_ace1

Before Mayweather knocked out Hatton, everybody had Hatton as one of the best fightes in the world. Better then the guys you named. Hatton is still good. But just not at Mayweather's level.

But let's face, there will always be great challengers out there for boxers to fight. But a man have to retire sometime.

The way you guys put it a man should only retire when there are no more boxers left in the world.

He's not dodging them. He fought the best at 6 different weight classes and beat them all.

whatshappenin?

what else does the man need to prove? he's already proven himself. he said after the fight, "im not gonna let boxing retire me, im gonna retire from boxing."
i think he should whatever he wants to do

Sam H

Rookie
I ask the same question!!! And i asked it BEFORE he handpicked Hatton. Floyd doesn't get any credit in this fight. ALL 3 of the fighters you names, including Oscar, would have beaten Hatton just the same as Floyd. Nothing against Hatton, but he made a mistake moving up in weight to one of the most stacked divisions. I find that funny too. All that talent to pick from as a opponent and Floyd picks a SMALLER fighter. Cotto is still a fight Mayweather can win, but Williams will eat Mayweather up.