witch car should i buy VW jetta o Ford escape?

oyefmm

Im getting a new car in december and i dont really know what to get. At the moment i have a ford ZX2 and im keen on it as it is,it just dosent have any "accessories"! Im looking for a nice looking, reliable, reasonably priced car which has decent "accessories"!!

im looking at the new jetta because its only 22,000 dls, and as standard it comes with electric windows, abs,cd/mp3 player, and i think it looks good. Can any one tell me about it, and also give me other alternatives just not toyota or honda civic. Thanks

dannah1129

Neither, both are junk and will prolly leave you stranded on the side of the road late one night. If you are looking for a small car that is good on gas then you might want to look for a Chevy. They make very dependable cars.

Psylence

Get the Jetta, better mileage will save you more in these days of ridiculous gas prices. Have you looked at the Scion tC? That seems comparable to the Jetta, looks nice too.

jbpopem

Rookie
Find a used 2005 and up subaru legacy turbo. It'll still be under warranty, costs less than the jetta, has all wheel drive, killer handling and it's an awesome looking car.