Would you say that the 2008 KAWASAKI ZZR®600 is a fast speedy bike?

Keith T

I'm just thinking and to me motorcycles would be easier to make them go faster, but yet more dangerous, and also I'm thinking I almost want to sell my car to get one and I just want to hear everyones opinions on which is faster, I saw this one and loved the body and structure of it and I know theres more out there the same way, tell me what you think/know?
I want a motorcycle that i can drive to school, and to also make look nice in the future

Simon Templar

It will certainly be one of the fastest 600s around.

but how fast caqn you really go?

unless you intend to race track it then you are tied in to the speed limits otherwise you stand a risk of heavy fines and loss of licence for speeding.

You also said the fastest you go on a bike the more dangerous which makes me think you are not an experienced rider or a very novice one.

the art of motorcycle riding is to fully understand your bike and the road conditions, any idiot can ride a bike fast , it a twist of a throttle.

A good rider can ride fast and be in total control... that is not dangerous.

ETANATE

Rookie
Get a truck and a Honda crf450r. You'll keep the function of a car and have more fun on a motorcycle than you ever could on the street.

ETANATE

Rookie
Get a truck and a Honda crf450r. You'll keep the function of a car and have more fun on a motorcycle than you ever could on the street.

ETANATE

Rookie