The new generation Mazda 6

Elanrus

Rookie
The new Mazda 6 is the second Mazda model - after the new CX-5 - to adopt the company’s full range of Skyactiv technology and the "KODO – Soul of Motion" design language. The sedan is the mass production model born of the Mazda Takeri concept unveiled back in 2011. On the exterior the new Mazda 6 combines the animalistic tenacity, dignity and a sporty flare, while the interior has received better quality materials and a nicer design.
As for the engine line-up, Mazda announced details just for two gasoline versions, but for sure more engines will be used. The first is a Skyactiv-G 2.0 delivering 148 HP, while the second one is a Skyactiv-G 2.5 with 189 HP. Both engines are combined with start/stop technology, while the most powerful version will also get the i-ELOOP regenerative braking system.

I happen to want to add a Mazda to my life as soon as possible. I almost did about a year ago, but didn't have the credit. I really hope I can soon. I prefer the Mazda 3 over the 6, but they are both sexy.