toyota rav4 vs. inifniti g35/lexus is250/bmw 325i?

?purple?

Rookie
obviously i want suv, but also i like luxurious brand as well.
i cant afford luxury suv that's why i picked toyota rav4.
so, if i want to go for luxury such as bmw325i/infiniti g35, or is250, i will have to buy sedan instead of suv.
but i've driven sedan for 4 years and now i want to try suv (i always envied people who sat higher than me, and they looked in my car!)

what would you suggest for me? would toyota driver's image be economic and stingy?

btw, i am mid20s
i am not considering these cars to show off and i am not interested in other people's attention. dont get me wrong.

Chad D

Rookie
In a Rav 4 you aren't going to be sitting much higher than anyone, but why don't you look at a used Acura MDX, Lexus RX300, or Infiniti FX35? You can get those all used for cheaper than the entry level luxury cars.

Toyota's image is someone who just wants a point a to b vehicle. Has nothing to do with looking poor or stingy.

Al Z

oh god I love pretty girls in IS 250. its like double chocolate cheese cake! the prettiest car ever made driven by a pretty girl! BMW is just a badge! infinity g35 is outclassed by its new younger sister the q37! and the rav4 is teachers and old people's car.
if you care for the fuel efficacy then the is 250 gets a better gas mileage than the toyota and the inf. but the same as the bmw.
in insurance toyota is the cheapest then lexus then the bm then infinity
reliablity : toyota and lexus are identical, then inf then bm.
ride comfort: lexus, infinity, bm, rav
exclosivity: lexus, infinity, bm, rav
drive possition(how the car makes the driver feel) : lexus, bm, inf, rav.

if you want to avoid guys like me to hit on you then dont buy the lexus.