VW polo front lights?

kantsas

i have an oldish vw polo

when the engine is off and i turn the lights on... all the lights work apart from the front right light... so the front left one is on full, but the front right is completely off!

when i turn the key and the engine comes on the front right light will come on.
this is the only problem i am having, are vw polos designed to only have one light on, or is this a problem.

when i have an MOT done do they switch the engine on to test lights?

smooth

check your indicators these are programmed to leave the light on as a parking light for which ever way you have indicated. vw lights on later models will let you know when the key is removed by a loud beap if they are left on, head lamps do not work with ignition switched off, sounds like your right has a dodgy live wire second question yes they do

smooth

check your indicators these are programmed to leave the light on as a parking light for which ever way you have indicated. vw lights on later models will let you know when the key is removed by a loud beap if they are left on, head lamps do not work with ignition switched off, sounds like your right has a dodgy live wire second question yes they do

kegwa

i'll do this stuff to mine..It works...Thanks for the info.