What does it take to make a turbo kit for my stock 97 chrysler sebring Convertible

H

honda_kiler

with a 2.5L v6? I don't know what it would take to make a custom turbo kit for my 1997 Chrysler Sebring Convertible with a 2.5L v6. I was thinking about a rear mount universal STS turbo kit, but I would like to have something more conventional. I don't know where to find any type of turbo headers or anything that would help me make a turbo kit so I would pretty much be making a one off completly custom kit.

longisland9097

i also have a sebring mines a '96 with the 2.5v6... i wouldn't recommend installing a turbo to this engine since its stock. if u wanna install a turbo get ready to replace every part so they can handle the power of the turbo and the transmissions cant handle turbos they will give up quicker then your car will.

kartous11

Rookie
Re: What does it take to make a turbo kit for my stock 97 chrysler sebring Convertibl

hey i got a 2.5L v6 in my 1997 chrysler sebring coupe and i got nos and turbos running in it ur motor and car can handle it for a wile i raced mine for 2 years before anything went wrong and when i say went wrong i mean minor stuff like i punched a hole in my oil pan for going to fast ur motor can ahndle it fine