what is your opinion about the new chrysler tnc minivan?

friendly face

I have a 2005 Town n Country and i am considering buying a 2008. but not sure, stow in go is great the only new thing that the 2008 has different is the seats that turns. what is your opinion. i know that the body also changed. what is your opinion from the new body versus the old style of 2005.

swissrmeman

The Swivel n Go seats are not the only new thing!

There are over 35 new or improved features of the new 2008 Town and Country.

This is the best mini van we have ever made.

13 Cupholders
Dual DVDs with "Sirius Backseat TV"
Side curtain airbags standard for all three rows
Electronic Stability Program standard
One tounc power folding 3rd row seat
Swivel n Go seating system
stain, odor, static resistant seats(YES Essentials by Milliken)
cloth or leather heated seats
3 powertrains to choose from
Ambient Halo lighting
Quieter
More powerful
Roomier

These are just to name a few. Go out and test drive the best minivan on the market. GM and Ford are out of the minivan market, and Honda and Toyota vans cost a fortune for the same level of equipment the Chrysler or Dodge minivans offer as standard.

Ozzy Fan

I love the new body of the Dodge Caravan.. which is the same thing.. and you should get the Dodge version btw.

Both break down in more than 1 place when they break down though. They remain stable for some time then they slowly become almost to the point of being irrepairable as several parts have to be replaced..

chrysti g

i like the looks of the old ones better, but there has been alot of design changes that make the new one really neat , you can get either stow n go or swivel and go,they are making both at this time there is also a new 4.0 engine that is optional with a new style transmission, the entertainment system is very cool if you have kids. i miss the old style but im sure the new one will grow on me