What's the last movie you saw?

hbofoates

Rookie
The last movie that I saw, and is worth talking about, is The Town. This movie beat all expectations. I was initially interested in it because of the cast, but the plot was actually more than just a love story. Actually, there was hardly much of a romantic plot, but much more action and suspense than anything. I would relate it to The Departed. Very good, highly reccommend it!

hbofoates

Rookie
I really want to see The Town, haven't gotten around to it yet though. The last movie I saw was the Fighter-awesome movie, definitely a must see!

Robert742

Rookie
I saw Thor. The TV ads had me unimpressed, but it had a high percentage of good reviews on rotten tomatos . com, and a good director.

It was good -- not as good as the 1st Iron Man, but still good.

There was a trailer for Captain America, and that looks like it will be awesome!

The last movie that I'd watch is a Philippine movie I forgot the title but I really enjoy it, because with me is my Boyfriend.. and its his birthday.

---------------

What's the last movie you saw ?

The last movie was Fast 5 and which really made me disappointed.The movie was so flopped and baring as compare to its previous versions.