which is better infiniti fx35 or lexus rx350?

Sulmey648

I would like to compare these two cars,in the fields(but not limited to only those fields) of realibility,performance,and the cost to maintain....

I have to agree with the other two entries. Two Ricers?

Lexus, being Japanese, got it's name from "Luxus." That comes from the GERMAN term for luxury. If it's so great and prestigious, is that honestly the best name that they could come up with? Stealing from GERMAN. I find that a bit funny.

I would go with neither of the two, and go for an X3. You can get the big engine for around the same price, and you also get a BMW.

Ask any person who knows about cars (as I say that, I mean someone who know's REAL cars) and they will ALWAYS choose a BMW or Mercedes-Benz over a pair of tin ricers.

Both are overpriced and overrated Nissan and Toyota. With BMW and Benz looks on them. Get a Nissan Murano is the same crap for less and a Toyota Rav4. Compare them, is the crap for more money.

I agree. If anything, get a Toyota Highlander or the Murano. But, if I really had to pick, I'd go with the Lexus, not only are they better built, but they come with status. Nobody says, "Damn, you driving an Infiniti?" Nobody.

Pat McDev

first off where did the "ricer" comment come from. you describe civic and low end sedans with that term. But personally i like the infinity much better than the lexus, on the other hand from personal experience lexus has very good customer support, but again i don't know how infinity is so its all up to you.

also to the person above me, yeah everyone who knows REAL cars knows that German parts are twice as expensive as American or Japanese parts.

Pat McDev

first off where did the "ricer" comment come from. you describe civic and low end sedans with that term. But personally i like the infinity much better than the lexus, on the other hand from personal experience lexus has very good customer support, but again i don't know how infinity is so its all up to you.

also to the person above me, yeah everyone who knows REAL cars knows that German parts are twice as expensive as American or Japanese parts.