Have you ever made fun of someone because they worked at a fast food...

Rev Run

...restaurant and now they own the place? and you feel stupid because now they are way better off than you are? My oldest sister started working at Burger King when she was 29 in 1993 and now she owns 3 BKs.

EasyVee

I'd never make fun of somebody working at a fast food. Maybe it's a second job. Maybe due to an unfortunate reason their there.

notyou311

Why would you make fun of someone who has a job and works hard? What difference does it make what the job is?

Matt

Rookie
I used to laugh at my bros. friend for mowing lawns for a living. Low and behold, he gets the contract for mowing lawns for all the Wendy's resturaunts. He's a millionaire now.

abbyrox

ummm..no! im not a bully like other people....they shud feel good that someone is serving their food and spitting on it!

??ØV??

no i havent and its good for your sister to achieve that .. anyway i really dont make fun of anybody working at fastfood chains becuz it's part of service job.. i like all service job employees

DONNAGAN

no, i don't make fun of people who have a job no matter what the job is. unless he is one of those guys on the streets wearing a hamburger costume, lol they are funny