Is this 1991 Mazda Miata worth the money?

Justin C

Rookie
not a bad price those are fun little cars. in fair shape on kelley blue book it is worth 1600. so that is about right.

sugarpot

I am planning to buy a 1991 Mazda Miata with 115 K miles on it for about $1100. It has a 5 speed manual transmission. The radiator and engine valves were recently replaced. The AC needs to be replaced. The car drives good and paint is ok.

Please guide me!!!!

1100 is cheap for a mazda miata. but considering the a/c does not work then the price may just be right. find out why the radiator and engine valves were replaced and take a mechanic to check for accidents and other repairs. i hear carfax gives pretty good history reports. you may want to check it out and factor those into your desicion making

1100 is cheap for a mazda miata. but considering the a/c does not work then the price may just be right. find out why the radiator and engine valves were replaced and take a mechanic to check for accidents and other repairs. i hear carfax gives pretty good history reports. you may want to check it out and factor those into your desicion making