Does anyone drive VW Beetle?

Muneca

I have been driving a 2000 beetle for about 1year and found out it has been in an accident prior to me buying it. It burns oil and the dip stick cracked. Does anyone know of problems with this type of car?

I drive a 2000 VolksWagon New Beetle as well... unfortunatley since your car has been previously wrecked it will never be quite back to it's proper functioning order. you chose a wonderful make and model of car to drive but you got scamed into a lemon. my car has been great for the past six years that i have been driving it but regretably i to wrecked my poor little car right after i got it and she has just not ever been the same. she is constantley breaking and when you think that you have finally worked all of the kinks out here comes another one to slap you in the face. they are also quite expensive to work on as you have probably discovered already. i have only one more thing, i suggest if you decide to keep your wonderful little car to purchase a repair manual so you can by the parts and do the labor yourself. it really isn't that hard at all i promise. sorry for your luck just look at the brighter side "your inner flowerchild" i would say. it will be alright.

Good luck,
Wiccan Angel ;) :) <3

-Ice-

I personally don't like the new beeetle model. I still love the old model. I am planning to buy this year an old model, probably a 1968, 1969 or 1970 models with a 1200 - 1300 engine. :D