Anyone been on the Carnival Triumph?

H

hello (:

Or any other carnival ships? I've never been on anything besides Princess and Norweigan. Will I like it? Tell me about it please :]

craig m

Rookie
Interesting you should ask!
I booked my summer holiday on the Carnival Triumph today and am really looking forward to it.

Last year I traveled on the Carnival Fascination and I had the time of my life! The staff are fantastic and would bend over backwards for you. There is always plenty going on to make sure you're never board and there is even plenty organized for the ports of call.

I can only give the thumbs up for Carnival, the food was very nice and I made some great friends. The lobby is break taking - it looks similar to that of an extremely posh 5-Star hotel, complete this gold-rimmed glass elevators.

The deck is beautiful and the pool is great, I hear that the Triumph has out-of-this-world swimming facilities so I can't wait!

The kids clubs are great they are entertained almost 24-7 and will make new friends really easily. The staff are great with all the children.

The rooms are surprisingly large and the housekeeping staff are fantastic - the friendliest people that walk the earth. They never walk by you without saying hello and they remember your name every time! Very impressive. Look out for the animal-shaped towels. Your room is made-up normally twice a day.

The 24h food is very nice - there is a great choice which includes sandwiches and pizza etc made fresh in front of you.

Enjoy yourself, it is a holiday of a lifetime!
Hope this helps.

If you have any questions at all please ask me.

I was on the Triumph in June of last year. It's really hard to tell you if you like it without knowing anything about you. How old are you, are you going with family, etc. If you would like to email me for specifics I will try to help you out. Also I was on the Western Caribbean cruise (Caymans, Ocho Rios and Cozumel) so if you are going to the Eastern Caribbean I won't be able to help you on shore information.