Bentley College Deferred?

tennisfreak

Hey I just got a letter today from Bentley saying that my application has been deferred to regular admission. I consider this a positive sign because I should have gotten rejected with my stats (gpa uw-2.3 w-3.0 taken 10 APs by graduation and a 1550/2400 M-560, CR-500, W-490) yeah I know really really really low but I guess on the positive note I have outstanding EC relating to business and I have a lot of exiperence relating to business and I'm a First Generation College Student and I'm Black which I consider a plus because bentley needs more diveristy.

My question is do i have a shot to get since they didn't reject my EA application

Shars

It's my understanding that only a small amount of people are accepted after having been deferred, but there's no doubt that there's hope, and it may vary by school.

I read somewhere that you should have your high school's college counselor call and inquire about your application. e.g. He/she should try to find out what the status is, if there's something specific you could do to increase your chances (like send in additional information) and he/she should tell the school that Bentley is still your first choice school, assuming it is. Hopefully your counselor and you will have a better understanding of your chances after that call.

Best of luck to you!