Brooks & Bentley Jewellery ... ?

michael p

Rookie
Seen a magazine advert for some lovely personalised 'Together Forever' rings but never dealt with these people before. Has anyone bought from this firm before and were you happy with the purchase? Thanks in advance ...

nichola

I bought something from them once, it was one of these life like dolls but when I got it, it was as ugly as sin and nothing like the picture and cost over £100. I returned it and they gave me a full refund - no problems. The only thing is..you have to pay for the postage if you decide you want to return something. Oh yes, one other thing.. they bombard you with mail for about a year after, trying to get you to buy more stuff.

nichola

I bought something from them once, it was one of these life like dolls but when I got it, it was as ugly as sin and nothing like the picture and cost over £100. I returned it and they gave me a full refund - no problems. The only thing is..you have to pay for the postage if you decide you want to return something. Oh yes, one other thing.. they bombard you with mail for about a year after, trying to get you to buy more stuff.