Can you trust your local garage?

-Ice-

The video has been removed due to violation.

Anyway, I definitely trust my local garage. And I always make sure that I know everything that they are doing to my car. If they need to replace some parts of the engine or anything specially when it comes to my automotive electronic setup. I always make sure that my car alarms and security are well maintained and looked up by an expert mechanic.

Karboodle

Rookie
You can trust your local garage, there are plenty of resources out their where you can perhaps research your local mechanic and find out a little more about them before you drop your car off with them. Most times, they are reliable, and cheaper than the dealer.

Blueberries

He is not bad at all. He is always honest and doesn't overcharge and if there is no problem then he doesn't charge for checking it for us. :rolleyes:

Yes i trust my garage, we develop trust by looking at the service and charges for a long time. I always go to that particular garage since 10 years, that is a long time.

Huge issue with trust for mechanics- that's why there are sites like Angies List, etc- ratings do help. I search for reviews on everything I buy and and the services I use