Chrysler 300m 1999 lens cover is foggy?

tentoesdown

Hey guys, I bought a Chrysler 300m 99' about a month ago and plan on fixing it up and reselling it. It has some minor issues that I'm slowly working one.

Now when I bought it, I got it from one of them repo places so I got it dirt cheap but it had been sitting for quite some time I assume.

The headlights are really foggy, they work fine but the cover is just really dirty and I was wondering is it possible to simply (keyword) remove them and maybe soak the lens in like CLR or something to clean the crap off of them? It's something in the inside forsure.

Also, I need to find the inside door panel (thingy you grip to close the door) light covers, ther is 4 of them, it's missing those, and the little plastic part that goes around the handle on the glove box. And lastly the infinte speakers in the front two door panels and the mini speakers are blown and those been to be replaced also.

Can anyone give me some info on these things, mainly though the headlights.

Thanks in advance!

Fred C

Rookie
If you are talking about the plastic headlight lens, it suffers from oxidation on the outer surface. Go to WalMart, and find a cleaner called Meguiar's PlastX in the automotive section. It will take about 10 minutes per headlight. Less than $10 for the bottle, and there is enough to do several cars. All plastic lenses oxidize and get yellowed and/or foggy.