False Claim filed by S F - James A Horton

Hi,

I was just told that I have to pay for some elses care damages which in fact this person hit me. I was in the middle lane and a car on the far left of me side swipped my car. We pull over and the lady driving the car said she was sorry, we call the police and they saw we were exchanging information and no police report was taken. I contact S F insurance and told them what had happen, and they would get back to me. I called S F several times to no avail. I received a letter in the mail saying I was at fault because our stories did not match so they took the word of the person who said he was driving which he was not. It was a lady driving the car, this person was in the back seat and there was an older women setting on the passenger side. I just found out today that the man in the car said he was driving and S F paid his claim and paid for his car to get fixed. What recourse do I have to go after him for filing a false claim? My insurance copy will not get my car fix being the women hit me. I really need to know what I can do to get this resolved. S F refuses to pay. Help