ferrari a good first car?

A

ace_of_spades

i know the answer everyone is gonna say, but my family does have the money and im not the kind of person to just jump in a car and floor it. im scared to go down big ass hills on a bike. and its not gonna be a new ferrari either its gonna be like a 1990 and its not gonna b a car i drive all the time. so whats ur opinion?

Ian F

Rookie
Even if your family has the money to spare, they probably don't have the money to WASTE.

I'd say start your sports-car career with a Miata or MR2. When you're comfortable with that, then you can trade up.

oldguard11

If it is a vehicle you feel comfortable with getting nicks and dings in, it would be ok. Being a new driver, you will make mistakes. Do not forget you will have maintenance issues with any used car, and a ferrari will be high maintenance.

oldguard11

If it is a vehicle you feel comfortable with getting nicks and dings in, it would be ok. Being a new driver, you will make mistakes. Do not forget you will have maintenance issues with any used car, and a ferrari will be high maintenance.