gmc sierra or ford f150?

nmracing

My friend has a 99 f-150 and my dad has a 99 sierra, the sierra is much quicker than the f-150. and i think it has better styling points. The f-150 is more for towing/worktruck. The sierra is more for performance/looks/ light work.

GMC 1500 has the 5.3 liter motor with 310 horses its a 327 cubic inch has been around since 1960 it has been tested and tested it is BULLET proof. The only 5.9 is a dodge diesel so dont listen to some of these retarded idiots. listen to the commercial GM makes are the longest lasting most dependable trucks on the road!!!!!

GMC 1500 has the 5.3 liter motor with 310 horses its a 327 cubic inch has been around since 1960 it has been tested and tested it is BULLET proof. The only 5.9 is a dodge diesel so dont listen to some of these retarded idiots. listen to the commercial GM makes are the longest lasting most dependable trucks on the road!!!!!

Jonny

Rookie
im looking at getting a truck between the years 1999 to 2004 and i want a supercab what do you think is better of the 2?

truck57a122

depends on what your doing with it side by side my 2000 f150 7700 4x4 not only out weaghs the 2000 chevy c1500 z71 4x4 but it will also out pull it
the chevy is like a cruser yes more horse becuse of a bigger engine witch is the 5.9 vortec
the ford has a 5.4 triten this is the smaller engine but becuse of fords v8 fireing order i have more tork
so the question is r u pulling and working with the truck or r u wanting a family truck
if its a work truck u want ford hands down the 150 7700 can do up to 8500 tow and 13500 load
if its the socker mom thing chevy the chevy has a hard time with handling 1400 pound travel traier rearend sags
besides that most tow trucks r fords and the city of tempe uses fords to push city busses i know becuse i work there

Alfie L

Rookie
GMC SIERRA for sure, i would definetly get the GMC because it is better looking it has better towing capacity and a better engine

nmracing

My friend has a 99 f-150 and my dad has a 99 sierra, the sierra is much quicker than the f-150. and i think it has better styling points. The f-150 is more for towing/worktruck. The sierra is more for performance/looks/ light work.

zachash1

Hands down, the GMC. The ford f150 is not a safe truck. They are safer now days, but the 1999-2002? models are bad. The GMC has better styling, features, and more dependable. Safer too.

My neighbor has a 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT and its very nice. Comfortable for a truck. The Crew cab is really nice, and leaves lots of room in the back. I am not sure if you mean Extended cab which is smaller for a cab or the Crew cab.

Overall, Get the GMC.