Hello!im looking for information on a 1992 Q45 INFINITI automobile with a 4.7

gemboy60

v-8 engine,auto transmission .? i would like to know about all of the lights on the dash.their is no owners manaul with this automobile

John Paul

Rookie
That car is complex enough to warrant getting a owners hand book. Call Inifinity and buy one soon before you can no longer get a reprinted version. 1994 is my cut off date for service manual on this computer as a Nissan Master I have access to the inififnty and nissan shop manuals. Find another owner with one and have the owners hand book photo copied

dodge man

Rookie
i own a repair shop,and i looked in the book to see if it offered me any info on it,and there is to many options it could have to be accurate on it,you may have to purchase a repair manual to be for sure on it,what i have is a general repair manual and it doesn't give good info on that old of a model car,you can get a good Haynes repair manual,and it may have all the listings on the lights your looking for ,good luck with it,,if all fails id try a good junk yard,you might find a good owners manual in an old wrecked car,good luck,i hope this help,s.

dodge man

Rookie
i own a repair shop,and i looked in the book to see if it offered me any info on it,and there is to many options it could have to be accurate on it,you may have to purchase a repair manual to be for sure on it,what i have is a general repair manual and it doesn't give good info on that old of a model car,you can get a good Haynes repair manual,and it may have all the listings on the lights your looking for ,good luck with it,,if all fails id try a good junk yard,you might find a good owners manual in an old wrecked car,good luck,i hope this help,s.

Mike Hunt

Call an infiniti dealer and order one. That motor is notoriously horrible so I hope you bought it dirt cheap... you will need $$ for repairs.

dodge man

Rookie