How cars in future

Pinky

Rookie
Did you know that electric cars are not a thing of the future, but rather have been around for centuries (specifically one and a half, dating back to 1834, yes 1834)

You have entered the wonderful realm of the future of cars, where the possibilities are endless and anything is possible. From air-powered cars to battery operated cars, cars have come a long way since their invention in the late 1700's. Inventors then dreamed of a "horseless carriage", a vehicle that could travel under its own power. The cars in 1700 were but mere steam-propelled road vehicles, and were extremely unreliable - they made noise, destroyed roads and even exploded in your face.

Since then cars have made much progress and we now travel in air-conditioned sedans fitted with gadgets and gizmos like car radios, cigarette lighters and such. Cars today are not just a mode of transport, but also a luxury item, one to be ridden in comfort, one in which one can take a nap in.

Cars in the near future? We can only dream of them now

antidote

Rookie
so true. evolution of cars are really something. electrically-powered cars will soon be popular, but right now, hybrids are the popular ones. :) which is good, i think, considering how much it could help the environment. :)

darsh11

Rookie
i will prefer the hydrogen gas filled cars which will bring a great boom to this industry .although electric power cars are well enough but they need charging after a regular interval of period

-Ice-

i would prefer cars in the future that are not using gasoline... do you think guys flying cars would be possible in the future just like those in the movies? :)