how come triumph aren't that well known?

Tina L

Triumph is a great band. I have always liked them. The problem is today's youth (unlike my generation) has no sense of history and doesn't have a clue who they are or any post 92 band that their local nurock station won't play. It drives me nuts. How could you not know Triumph? How could you not know Marilyn Manson is a ripoff of Alice Cooper. How could you not know Buckcherry has sort of an 80's sound but have no clue who most of the 80's bands are.

Tina L

Triumph is a great band. I have always liked them. The problem is today's youth (unlike my generation) has no sense of history and doesn't have a clue who they are or any post 92 band that their local nurock station won't play. It drives me nuts. How could you not know Triumph? How could you not know Marilyn Manson is a ripoff of Alice Cooper. How could you not know Buckcherry has sort of an 80's sound but have no clue who most of the 80's bands are.

aaa666000

Banned
Automobile Other parts, Consulting
Manufacturing Equipment, Maintenance Equipment, Test Instrument, repair tools usally plays an important role in auto industry, it ensures quality of the products, some key parts in the car like engine assy must be checkout many times with Test Instrument before launching in the market.