I am plaining on getting a Mitsubishi EVO 03-06? I would like to here more about...

Monish A

Rookie
...the car in your opinion!!!? Question Details: Is it reliable...well i know it depends on how you take care of it but still i dont think Mitsubishi's are as reliable as a Toyota or Honda rite(those cars can be trusted even after it crosses 175,000 miles) if it was taken good care of but i have never heard of any GM cars lasting that long. So yea is EVO a car like Toyota & Honda or like GM.

Rev3nton.

Rookie
Yes, EVOS are very reliable. They haven't had much called back and the parts are pretty cheap so if you ever have a malfunction, you can replace it without spending too much green. If you would like to make the EVO faster, it is cheap to do so because so many teens like to mod them and also STis. Overall, it is an excellent car around the season, wherever you live because of its 4 wheel drive system.

Hope this helps!

Rev3nton.

Rookie
Yes, EVOS are very reliable. They haven't had much called back and the parts are pretty cheap so if you ever have a malfunction, you can replace it without spending too much green. If you would like to make the EVO faster, it is cheap to do so because so many teens like to mod them and also STis. Overall, it is an excellent car around the season, wherever you live because of its 4 wheel drive system.

Hope this helps!